My part is done =D

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just finished my part of the assignment. Felt more relieve as one task had been scratched off from my to-do list... =)


balapapa~ But I still have one more assignment to go though... >.<

sigh... the thought of it just kills me...

U know what I feel like doing now? I feel like wanna go out~~~ hang out with friends~~~ Go clubbing if can.. XDD I know that is a bad girl thing but hey, I wanna know how is the environment and the place is like... XD

But unfortunately, this so called dream of mine wont be fulfilled so quickly...

Why? because I am living under the same roof with 2 government who do not support bribery... anti-rasuah u see... so yeah, there goes my chance to fulfill my dream~~ T.T XD

Anyway, all I have to do is to wait for a few more years then freedom shall be mine~!!! muahahaha~ *grins*

man, its been ages since I last crap on my blog... it feels good~ =)

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID