bad bad day

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

yes.. today is only the second day of the second sem and here I am sulking over some issues which I no longer have the power to do anything.... yes... I am still sulking... but there is nothing I can do about it... So just let it be and see where does this go... Life has its ups and downs.... Nothing is constant, nothing ALWAYS goes the way you want it to be.... So just be it.... ignore your plan if it fails... Who knows? maybe the path I am going now will lead to something better? Good or bad its hard to say.... So just let it be... I know I can overcome the boundaries and obstacles.... and i will!!!


gambateh, Sharon-san... Aki nominaide!!! XD

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID