bad day

Monday, October 19, 2009

I shall rate today as not good... Not good at all... why? cause I woke up with a sore throat... follow up with flu and lastly, cough... sobs... Yesh, I am sick... =/ sien nia... feel so steam and blur right now... But still have the energy to go on9 though... XP hehe... anyway, nowadays nothing much happen... just the same old routine... Wake up, breakfast, go College, go home, on9, sleep... The same old thing repeat and repeat and repeat...


haiz... bored... I know... I am living a boring lifestyle... >.<

haiz... But of course, i did went for a swim every now and then lo... Still ok gua... =/ But this sem not going for training d cause nobody wanted to train... sigh... Lets just hope that I wont rust badly when I go for the InterCampus this December ba... >.<

Last year, it was ok cause there is constant training u see... But now, with my own ability (+ my lazyness XPP) God knows how will I perform that time... =/ haiz haiz... no choice... Have to work harder by myself d! XD

balala... sigh... I think I'll just stop here ba...nothing much to talk about... =X not in the mood to crap much anyway...

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID