Happy~ ♥

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things had finally taken a 360 degree turn... Why? cause the problems that I had faced a few days ago had solved and it was solved the way I wanted it to. ^^ was seriously damn happy about this...

Like people always say, in every dark cloud there is a silver lining... I never fail in believing that idiom... Because I myself had encounter it not only once but more than that... =)

But of course, when I was in the "dark cloud", I was seriously very emo... Nothing can cheer me up that time... Even if it did, it did not last long... =/ My world that time was filled with thunder storms and nothing else... But now its the total opposite! ^^V

It is always sunshine and flowers bloom like nobody's business... wee~~~ that is my world now... ^^ It feels so good to know that the burden you carried had been finally lifted~

Hope everyday that comes will have my world filled with sunshine~ =)

^^ ♥ ♥ ♥ ^^

today's mood: happy ^^

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID