I hate it.. emo

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

urgh....

i dont know why but i just wanna bla something out....
its like... I feel beh song....
very very uneasy...
so uneasy that I wish I can just scream my lungs out loud....
hoping that it can lift up that heavy load....
urgh!!!
And to think that yesterday was good...
It was perfect ok?
yesterday was smooth sailing....
serious!
but today... tuh diah!
turn out like shit nia...
haiz...
I really hope I can survive this sem...
It is only the second day and I already felt like it has been weeks!!!
urgh!
time past so freaking slow when u are down and out... =/
haiz... =(

ps: i thought u wanted to be friends... but when I tried talking to u.... u gave me a cold shoulder... what the hell man... =.=

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID