Hey there!

Saturday, January 2, 2010



I am finally here to revive my blog after abandoning it for so long... Can't blame me with all th assignments and tests going on... I was seriously busy for the pass few weeks... I cant even play FB properly! >.<

Anyways, I am here again...

Got alot of stuff to post about but I'll keep everything short and simple... else until 2mr also my post won't finish... hehe..

well, I'll start with the trip to Inter-Campus 2009... It was an event held annually by KL main campus... A sports event where all TAR Colleges in Malaysia gathered and compete in sports... It was the second time I went for it... represent college for swimming... XDD...

Here are some pics... =)


My classmates and I who went for Inter-Campus... =)



My crazy and funny swimmates and I... had a really hectic schedule for the competition... but it was well overall... ^^V

Can say that, compare the inter-campus I went on 2009 and the one on 2008... A lot had changed like the people going... new faces and new memories created... But one thing... The new will never replace the old... cause they are equally priceless... =)

Now I'll move on with my Formal presentation pics...
WARNING: These pics are vulgar but damn hilarious! ^^

Stay tune... XP

One of the groups after presenting... Open for QnA session... =)



Another group that present... nervous nervous... =X

These are the pics taken after class ended... XD


From students to selling insurance... wakaka... their official contract...

One of the funny posts... XD

Group pic of the guys... =)



Group pic for the girls~ =)



One more pic with a bigger group.. one of them looks like kena slap pula.. haha


And the fight between 2 bosses (tai lou) starts... wakaka... XD


lols... XD


er... girl power? O.o

wakakaz... I think i'll post until here ba... ^^

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID