Blogger is back!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

yesh... yours truly is backed to activate her blog!!!! That is... for now... =X


anyway, I was thinking of what to blog...

Then it comes to my head...

I'll share something with u all... hehe... I shall now confess... I am currently addicted to Boys Over Flowers, 花样男子~~~ wakaka... XD

can say that... I like the storyline... its romance + comedy... not to mention... cute guys too~~~ wee~~~ XPP

Allow me to present the guy that I like in that korean drama... nope... I dont like the main character.. hair too curly somemore not handsome enough... XP I like Ji Ho~~~ ❤ ❤ ❤

XD

pics pics...


cute ma? cute ma? *sigh dreamily* he is like soo~~~ perfect de... hehe... he is cute, handsome, gentle, caring, good in musical instruments.... and the list goes on~ seriously! XP



yeng ma? yeng ma? yeng leh~~~ omg~~~ ❤ ❤ ❤


by just looking at his smile~~~ omg~ so sweet and gentle~~~

wakakaz... I admit... he is the current guy that is top in my fantasy list... blek~~~ XPP

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID