Busy... super busy

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I notice that I had abandon my blog for quite some time...


Sorry about that...

Had been very busy for the past few days with assignments and presentations to be done and prepare...

^^"

Anyways, will update my blog once I got back from KL... Going down to KL for Christmas! ^^V

Gonna shop shop shop like a mad person again~ wee~~~ XD

But this time, with a tight budget cause my money had dried up. How so? Cause of a Chirstmas present which I did not expect to get~ =)

The present~ I wont say it here...

maybe will blog about it in my next post~ *wink*

omg~ so many things to blog about~ hoho~ But all have to wait until Christmas is over... =)

PS : I am happy with the life I am living now.. xoxo~ ^^

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID