balala~

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just had the English for engineering paper this morning... It was satisfactory... Hope I did not write anything out of point though... =/


haiz...

Anyway, 2 more papers to go and I am free~!!! wee~~~ ^^
One is on the Saturday and another is on Monday...

so far my performance for this exam was OK except that there was one paper which I do not have the confidence in it though... =X I mean yeah I know I can at least get half of the 12 marks but still... I have to admit... That paper was the worst I have ever did so far... haiz... Hope it turn out good... As in won't fail... I hate to fail... so pray hard!

If i fail, I am dead... at least that is what I think... =X

haiz...

What's over is over... Just move on, do better for the rest of the papers... Nothing can be done to change the damaged... so yeah! Do better for the last 2 papers! ^^V

Anyway, I do not think I can maintain my CGPA anymore... well, that is what I think... I hate to admit it but it is possible.. =/ haiz.. I don't know why it turns so bad... No mood and all... =(( Maybe its because of the pressure... Yeah, maybe... or maybe its just some lame excuse for my lazyness... Urgh! I dont know... I really dont know... haiz... For now... I'll just hope that I won't fail and that I can manage to graduate with the rest of my coursemates this coming June...

Yeah... I know I can... I have to!

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID