movies~~~ ♥

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can say that now am more relieve a bit since I left one more paper for exam which is on Monday afternoon...


After that, hoho~~~ movies here I come!!! ♥ wakakaz... wanna watch as many movies as possible that I miss since December!!! XD
hhhmm... Movies like
-Avatar
-Legion
-Tooth fairy
-Sherlock Holmes
-The spy next door
-Have u heard of the Morgans?
-Old Dogs
and many more...

Gonna drag some of my friends with me so make sure u all are free k??? Cause I'll be asking u out~ XPP

ngek ngek ngek~~~ XDD ♥ ♥ ♥

ps: I am super free after 25th January... any "kang tau" find me~! XPP but of cause, it refers to my friends only har... Won't entertain unknown ppl... =.=

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID