Stupid PLC!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tests have finally ended... except for maths4.. 2 more tests coming soon but now not so stress d... can say that felt relieve the moment Automation test ended yesterday... It was like after coming out from hell, I felt so heavenly... XD Anyway, this morning went to the pLC lab to complete my assignment but manatau my beloved, perfecto and satisfied car park system cannot work!!! I was like argh!!! And to add salt to the wound, the lecturer says that obviously he has to deduct marks for the malfunction of the system... I was like am teh!!! Its not my fault that the PLC machine in our college is already stone age!!! BUt still the reasons he gave are undeniably reasonable... =/ So no choice but to settle for another type of car park system which is not as perfect as the one i design before... huhuhu~ T.T so sad... =( no choice... the system I design is too pro d... XPP *vain*haiz...

Anyway, nowadays I been emo easily and freakingly sensitive... haiz... Why? cos "he's hot then he's cold, he's yes then he's no, he's in then he's out, he's up then he's down"... Hot and Cold by KAtie Perrie... Seriously!
It hurts when he tertembak me
It hurts when he ignored me
It hurts to see him feeling stress
when there is nothing I can do but to just stand aside and watch
It hurts when I cant do anything to lighten his mood
It hurts when he doesn't treat me like the way he does
It hurts when he kept saying that there is nothing I can do
It hurts when he push away my help
It hurts when he does not seem to care about me anymore
It hurts...
It really hurts...

He said that he did realised he changed...
I dont like the new him...
I hate the new him...
The new cold and ignorant him...
I dont like...
It makes me emo...
It makes me sad...
It makes me worse... =(
I hope you'll be you again...
The you I know since last year...
The cheerful you who always brighten up my day...
The you who I never regret falling in love with...
The you who I tressure and care...
Cause I really dont wanna lost you...
=(

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID