Fragile

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I wont deny that...
Im weak...
Im not patient enough...
Im too rushy...
Im very sien of the situation between us...
Does not have the mood to talk to u...
Does not wanna have anything to do with u right now...
Im very sien of this...
Very sien...
Sometimes feel like giving up...
Really sometimes feel like there is no point in continuing...
The truth hurts...
But it more hurtful to be in the situation that we are in now...
U ask me to be more patient...
Give u more time...
Understand u more...
But...
Dont forget...
Im also a human...
I got feelings...
I dont like to be treated coldly...
I dont like the feeling of changing...
If its for the better, im glad but its not...
Its for the worse...
I hate it...
I hate it so much...
I hate it alot...
U say that u dont want us to reach the point of no return...
But im afraid...
If this were to continue on..
I think my point of no return is coming near...
I dont know how I feel right now...
neutral?
no longer have feelings for u?
still love u?
I really dont know...
cos to be frank...
How u treat me is how i feel towards u...
u treat me cold, I'll distant from u...
u treat me warm, I'll go near u...
Dont get me wrong but...
I dont wanna get hurt again...
It hurts when ppl try to cuddle with u and u push me away...
Its like u ask for warm but got splashed by cold water instead...
I hate that feeling...
I really hate that feeling...
How long can i stand this?
I dont know.... I really dont know...
I understand your situation...
But i myself need your attention too...
BEcause my heart is fragile...

ps: if only he read my blog... Then he'll understand more... Because sometimes, there are some things which are hard to say in person and needs words as the messenger... =(

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID