Doesn't give 2 shits!!!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Yes, ppl... Its obvious that from the title, Im pissed... why am i pissed? and who am i pissed of?
The answer is simple...
I am pissed of myself...
Why?
cause I have the brains for studies but no brains when it comes to my parents...
not only that, to be frank....
So what if you are so-called smart???
big deal!!!
They dont give 2 shits about it...
Do they look like they even care if i score well???
neh!!!
Im not surprise they would do anything to exchange this stupid brain of mine for a brain which can be more considerate about their sweat and hard working in rising this unfaithful asshole...
I am not saying that I hate my status in studying...
To be frank, I am very glad and satisfies with what I have now...
But what im satisfied with is only about me and nobody else...
To others, they might admire what I have but deep down, they have absolutely no idea how shitty this is...
Cause to some ppl, the higher you study, the more pathetic you are...
serious... So that is why I always hate ppl comparing status...
I never compare status or use that to insult ppl... NEVER!!!
FUcking status only ruin the lifes of ppl and nothing else...
There is no fucking good in differentiating status... It only make matters worse...
SOmetimes being smart doesn't mean that person has everything in life...
In fact, what that fella has is nothing but a stupid brain with just a slightly bigger capacity...
Thats all...

PS: if you dont like what i wrote, fuck off!!! I dont need u to tell me what to blog...

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID