Patience

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thats what I need most now... And also to practice the joy of giving without expecting anything in return... Cause once I successfully mastered this skill, I wont be so emo anymore... And also I think that time, things will be better between us...
In a relationship, one have to compromise with another... Im not sure whether he is doing that or not but why wait for him to do it when I myself can do it? I wont deny that it will be tough but it is worth the try... It'll be like...
When he is happy, be happy for him..
When he is down, be there for him...
Even if he doesnot wanna admit that he is troubled,
just stay by his side...
Sit beside him quietly or give him a hug...
When he is bottled up, understand him...
When he is stressed, give him some space...
When he ignore me, breath in deeply (It'll sure hurtful) and ignore him... (if not, what can I do for this? any idea?)
When he tembak me, erm... be patient and tell myself that he is going through a tough time...

These are my list of to-do's... Cause i've been thinking through it thoroughly and I guess, this is the best way... BUT there is only one condition... EVER NEVER CHEAT ON ME... If that condition is broken, everything will also be the same... cause at that time, I will no longer turn back... =) Hope I can manage to achieve these to-dos... I really need strength...

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID