Boring~~

Friday, September 26, 2008

today was a very boring day to me cause I was at home the whole time. Doind what? I'll tell u how my day went..

Wake up...
Breakfast with my parents...
Sleep again... Woke up around 11somthing...
Had lunch...
Tried to steal people de line but failed... =/
Then browse around my files in the laptop...
Send some songs from my laptop to my sis's hp...
After that? Sleep again!!! XD
Until 4something...
mum fetch us to csc thats when I start to online until now...
hehe...
So much for spending my hol at home for a day...
I have been rotting man.... seriously... >.<

haiz... lalala~ anyway... now only I realised... this is the 10th post for this month... haha and this month also happens to have the most number of posts compare to the rest... yeah! XD

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID