baby, are u down down down down down~

Sunday, October 3, 2010

screw that title of mine... Was just being lame... =.=

Anyway, I have Broken up with him a few days ago...

I know... It sounded so soon right?

Sigh~ I did hope that this one will last longer but ended up, it's the shortest among all!

ps: I guess for some who don't really know me, I bet u all will be wondering.. "how many times has she been in a relationship?! O.O"

I ain't gonna answer that though... =P

To be frank, it's so short that I'm not even sure whether to consider him as my ex or not... =.=

I mean.. We did have sweet memories together during those times but still... 2 months?!

I don't know what to think.. you be the judge...

Can say that alot of our friends are shocked with the news... (They too did not expect this to happen so soon...) well, join my club... giving up was the least expected thing...

Both parties are at fault when a breakup happens... There is no such thing as its ALL my fault or its ALL YOUR fault...

neh~ nobody is perfect you see...

Anyway, I did try to patch things up but they just seem to be falling into deaf ears though...

I was seriously hurt with the thought that he constantly rejecting me while I was there trying to inject some positivity into him... So in the end, I give up as well... Cause, I know it's the best option for both of us now... I don't wanna be his burden, too...

To be honest, I was kinda glad that this happen before we go for Jogoya~ Cause in this way, he won't have to spend extra for me thus lighten his pocket weight... =D Not just that~ it happen before things get complicated and all…

Don’t get my meaning wrong… I did not wanna break this ok? This was not what I wanted but since it had happen, I guess I should just continue on by looking at the positive side of it, isn’t it? =) I mean, honestly, I find it VERY hard  to let go at first… I even felt that he did not give me a chance to correct myself!

But to think it from his perspective, it’s better that way for him as he won’t feel so crappy… I admit, I don’t know him long enough to fully understand him… So I’ll lend him a helping hand by not creating anymore unnecessary problems for him… =) Take it as a silent helping hand… =)

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID