Me, myself and I

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I don’t know why but it got me thinking… I know this will sound kind of lame but continue to read on before judging… =)

Have you ever wonder… Who am I? I mean… that question pops up in your head sometimes… Does that ever happen to you? Since people always ask you to be you but the problem is who is the real you?

download

For example, my case, I am a daughter, I am also a sister, I am a student as well as a friend… So really, who am I? Who is the real me? What I’m trying to say here is that… Our personality change when we are playing different roles… Of course you don’t expect to go all wild and out like when you’re with your friends during exam period isn’t it? Cause that time, your major role will be as a student and as a student, your main aim is, of course, to score good grades. In order to get that done, it requires concentration and self-discipline which thus, makes you somehow, strict. So if that’s the case, are you saying that you are not being yourself during exam? No, right?

Can say that while I was in NS, they have self-actualisation lessons like this and thus it somehow got me thinking once in awhile. =) So what do you think? Who is the real you? O.o To me, in every role you play shows the real you. It shows the you for each and every situation you are in. Like in front of your parents, you are all good and angelic but when you are with your friends, all sorts of nonsensical ideas tend to pop up in your head and you become more mischievous. Right, no? ;)

eak

So I guess that you are being you all the time except that you adjust the way you see things which got you changing your personality in every distinct situation faced. Personality is changed in order to allow you to fit into the situation like a right piece of puzzle. Thus there is no such thing as not being yourself, it is always you but with different personality which sometimes you don’t feel comfortable with.

I think, my opinion, you are always being you but sometimes you don’t like the personality that you are in that’s all… But then again, life isn’t easy and doesn’t suits you all the time so can’t complaint much isn’t it? Just faced it up and something better will be on the way! In every dark cloud there is a silver lining~ believe in this idiom cause it’s true… So when you are down and out, tell yourself that the best is yet to come. =)

ps: This is my way of thinking and I believe not everybody will agree to it. So if you don’t like what I write, just ignore it then. I was just thinking out loud that’s all. =)

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID