lala~

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ahem... dont misunderstand me when u read my title... NO, I dont support lalas... Mind you... I hate them!!! that lala that i type was suppose to be the sound of humming... So dont come around and say wah!! u finally like lalas... tell that to me and see what u get... my reply will be something like this... What in the fucking world make you think that I have started to like lalas? What are you? fucking blind or something? Cos u are seriously making me fucking pissed by just saying that... >.< nah... this is how my reply will be like... so think it properly before u even try to be funny with me in this matter...

Anyway, cut that rubbish...

Saja wanted to post this for the fun of posting nia...

blog...

blog...

bloggie~~~

XD XP

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID