Tired....

Monday, June 30, 2008

My eyes are sored... my head is spinning but my fingers are still onthe move typing this blog out... i dont know why am i always this tired... although i have slept early last night... i still feel like my eyes wanted me to close em... sad sad... but i cant close my eyes now... i still got assignments to do... books to read... questions to answer... *sigh* but i got the bloody cheek to blog... *smack head* sometimes i really dont understand me... my time management really suck to the max ar... seriously man... b ut it cant be helped... temptation is too great to resist... lols... i mean like... with my line at home down and also i hardly get to on9... i couldnt help but to on9 and browse around for awhile... how long is my awhile? erm... long enough to be not consider as awhile... sounds confusing? ur prob... XP ok ok.... maybe i'll take a few minutes of sleep b4 doing my work... will keep this blog short then.. ^^

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID