butterflies in my stomach

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I kept looking at my watch hoping that english class will end soon but like what most of us experienced time travels extremely slow when u kept looking at it which made me nervous by the minutes. Trying to stay calm, I focus on what the teacher is teaching trying to resist the temptation to look at the time again. The last 30 minutes was like a year to me. waiting and waiting. To think that everytime the class seems to end fast except today. However, the moment the lecturer annouced that class dismissed, I took my bag and zoomed out from the classroom, down to the stairs, across the carpark and waited outside the campus. After a detailed scanning, I knew that my mum havent arrived yet. During that time, I felt butterflies in my stomach, nervous and yet excited. At the same time, my mind began to wonder about all the negative thoughts like what if the outing was canceled? What if he cant make it? What if my mum decided not to go? As these thoughts began to fill my mind, it didnt help me felt any better but worse until my mum arrive. I sighed with relieve as I rushed to the car knowing that I have think too much and everything is going to turn out fine.





The moment I reached the last floor, my eyes began to scan around looking for any signs of him but to my disappointment, he was no where to be seen. By making matters worse, I saw somebody who had cause me my one week's depression. The very person whom I used to have sweet memories with. My legs were weaken and I felt a twist in my stomach the moment I saw him. Luckily, I met my godbro also which made me took the opportunity to distract myself from looking at him. While talking to my bro, he finally came. I was like thank god!!! finally!! I excuse myself for awhile and went straight to him then held his hand tight. I felt much better after that. It was really unexpected to have meet him that day aftersince we were seperated.





The movie started at 4.30pm so we had some time to ourselves and walked around gurney. We chat and crapped as we walked hand in hand. I was so happy that after 2weeks, I got to see him again. Then that was when he gave me my present (although my birthday was already over, no complains here! ^^) that present was lovely. It had 2 parts.



The one in the pic is mine. Eventhough my pic is not really clear, I dont care. hehe behind this has his name carved on it. He also has one that had a blue diamond instead and with my name behind. ^^ When I first saw it, I was very surpirsed (he told me that my present was 3 pieces of chocolate). He help me to wear it around my neck. It was sssooo nice~~~ *love*

After the movie, we went for satay at a seaside coffee shop. yumm~~~ Then we took a walk along the pavement near the sea. It was already in the evening which made the atmosphere so romantic. ^^ Eventhough there wasnt any stars, the colour of the sky was very beautiful. At that time, I was glad to have share it with him~~~ ^^ yesterday was one of the best days ever ^^V

4 comments:

Rachael Lim said...

aww so sweet!
:)

ThE GiFt oF LifE Is LiFe ItsElf said...

thank u ^^ hehe

+ryaN @ DuR!@n +3mPur@ said...

lol tung tung... watch mooo-vie w/o meee..... hehe

notty...
~~awwwww..~~

btw tung... dat day u said u wanna delete tat ting.. tat one cannot wan i tink.. but mayb oso can.. but erm.. ur font is pink.. andur bacground oso same colour.. hard to see lo..
XDD

u can move the pic to the right side wan.. or u can oso remove it...
hehehe

wahhahahahahaaa.... my longest comment yet
~smirks~


hehe

PS: ~still smirking~

ThE GiFt oF LifE Is LiFe ItsElf said...

lol... thanks yan... sorry lo... din ask u to come along... haha

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID