Walking back memory lane~

Friday, September 10, 2010

Exams are finally over...

No more books...
No more curfew...
No more tortures but fun, FUN and MORE fun~!


Went back to Penang straight after exam...
The result? It was tiring... and kind of reluctant though... =/
That's cause there are still tonnes of FUN at KL and also some of them are not back yet...



Anyway, was very emotional during the journey back to Penang...
Can say that my mind did a lot of flashing back...
It's like... I've been staying in KL for approximately 3++months...
And I can say that I'm beginning to like the place...
As in slowly adapting into this very new environment...



I dare say that in these 3 months, new stories have overwrite the old...
Or shall I say... This new volume of my life is almost similar to the old volume but there are still differences~
I'm still studying in the same college but at different campus~
I still go McD (my so-called drug... lols...) to study but no longer at the same place with the same people~
Things change but at the same time, they are the same~
Still, the different is a good different... As in it's nice to have a change once awhile... =)

A lot have happen... and
A lot CAN happen...
That's why I always believe that nothing stay the same... nothing is constant...
Things are always changing...
people's view...
people's aim...
what they vow to do and not to do...
how they handle certain situations...
It might be this today and that tomorrow...
=)

Well, if life is the same throughout the time then that's not life anymore, isn't?
As it'll become predictable and boring...
lols...
=)

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID