Poems found in toilet (in Singapore )

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This is seriously hilarious!!! I was laughing all the way through! lols...


POEMS FOUND IN TOILETS (in Singapore )
THE 'FUTURE' IS IN YOUR HAND,

HOLD IT GENTLY'

Excellent poems by not so famous poets...
found on toilet doors and walls.......

A budding poet trying his best...

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.



Before he graduated to be a poet,
he wrote this...

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted



Someone who had a different
experience wrote,

You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants!



Perhaps it's true that people find
inspiration in toilets
.
I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.



There are also people who come in
for a different purpose....

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I come here to scratch my balls ,
And read the bullshit on the walls.....



Toilets walls also double as job
advertisement space.......
(written high upon the wall)

If you can piss above this line, the Singapore
Fire Department wants you.


Ministry of Environment advertisement.

We aim to please!
You aim too! Please


On the inside of a toilet door:

Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout
the entire performance.


And finally, this should teach some a
lesson... Sign seen at a restaurant:

The hands that clean these toilets also make your
food...please aim properly.

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID