It's good... hope it'll get better =)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Luckily I gave it another day...

I guess... Nothing comes easy...
So it's up to you to determine how to deal with it...
like in one of my close friend's blog said...

If fate was meant for me to lose you, I'll no longer bow down to it. I'll fight it till the end..

yeah... It won't be easy but no harm trying...
I mean... no road is smooth all the way...
No journey is smooth sailing...
There bound to be obstacles every now and then...
It depends on how you deal with it...

And I did it... =) I choose to deal it with patience..
I dare to say, it was really NOT easy for me at the beginning...
Was a few times at the point of getting go...
but... deep inside, I know that's clearly not what I want...
Of cause, giving up is MUCH easier then fighting on...
But the consequences that comes with the decision made?
which is better? Your choice... =)

I don't know but can say that xxxHolic actually made me realise this... X)
There is one episode which they talked about consequences...
and that got me thinking...
it's translated like this...
"To make a decision is to know whether you are prepared for the consequences that'll come along with it"

This is very true to me and it somewhat got me thinking...
And thus, it's in my head until now...
lols...
So, watching anime is good... it helps to knock some facts into your head at times... =P

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID