Puke

Wednesday, March 31, 2010


Yeah, i know i've abandon my blog once again... Haiz... It can't be help... The 2 major factors are the cause of it... Laziness and busyness... =/

Anyway, dont worry, I'm not going to insult anybody or complaint about anyone (since my blog post titled Puke)... The reason why I write puke is that sometimes... Just sometimes, I wish I could just puke out all of my thoughts and feelings without giving a damn to the world... ><>

Just finished one of the assignments... Industrial Management... Lucky got Saw saw's help... Abo I don't know how to die d... luckily I didn't take business else I'll sure die there... Really~ this one management subject alone is already enough to kill me! >.<

Okie... wanna call it a night d... there are still stuff to do tomorrow... >.<>
nights, ppl~ =)

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID