Random

Sunday, March 21, 2010


Yeah... I know that I have abandon my blog for quite some time already. Can't be help. Cause I've been very lazy to update my blog lately. =/


Come to think of it... It is already the end of week 4 with 2 assignments due on week 6 and here I am blogging instead of completing them! omg... no thanks to my lazyness... And to think that I no longer wanna become a "last minute kaki" anymore... Well, yeah, there goes the promise I made to myself... Thats why I never make New year resolutions cause I know I'll never achieve them... =P

argh! I'm bored! no wait... more like lazy... cause I have tonnes of stuff to do but I'm too lazy to get them done.. =.=


Anyways, went for movie with Ah Lam and Shir yesterday... Watched "Just Another Pandora Box"... One word to describe the movie... Hilarious! It's something like the chinese version of Scary movie...
With only 2 differences...
One. Its not based on a horror movie...
Two. It's not that funny....

Still, it's nice to watch... actually wanted to go Redbox but last minute change to plan...


ps : I'm hungry~

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID