there is both sides to everything

Saturday, December 5, 2009


haiz... can say that the mood I am having now is both sad and happy but more one the sad side... =(( Why sad? cause I cannot manage to go for the factory visit next Thursday. Did not register myself on time. haiz...


but slightly happy cause somebody helped me shoot someone... I was like yes~~~ a very good way of commenting that certain something... it was like take that, you idiot!!! Yes, can say that I still despise him until now even though I did not show it out... I mean come on! If i despise someone that does not mean I have to tell the world or something... =.=

anyway, love that respond to the max~~~ hah!!! XDD

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID