A thought of mine =)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009



Translation : Nobody is worth your tears, if ever one is worthy of it, that person will never let u cry.
Isn't it true? For me, it is... =) but it only involve love though, will NEVER work on family love EVER! Don't u agree? X) Anyway, there were a couple of times when I did talk to my friends about love and romance and stuff then it somehow inspire me to write something about it... BD

In my opinion, love is something magical and is a feeling which is hard to control. It comes and goes unexpectedly... It can be your cure and also your poison... Love can also be beautiful and also ugly... Sometimes it depends on your luck cause if u ended up in a one-sided relationship, everything will turn sour instead of sweet... =)

For me,
loving a person doesn't mean he is your ATM machine...
not just somebody you bully and scold...
nor your driver who drives you around...
It means he is important to you and you want him to be part of your life...
Sharing your sorrow, pain, joy and laughter...
Wanting to be his shoulder for him to depend on when everyone turn their backs on him &
Lend him a hand when he is lost and helpless...
Always be there for him through thick and thin...
He is not just a pillow for me to lie on...
not just a pair of arms which keep me warm...
or just a guy who have to pay for my meals (That is not a must, of cause >.<)...
but a person whom always be there when I needed someone...
Always know what to say at the right time...
Always able to bring sunshine to my life during the stormy and rainy seasons...
Able to sense when Im not being me andwhen I have something troubling in my mind...
Is protective in some way but never overdo it...
And last but not least, he will never make you cry even if he is worthy of it (excluding tears of joy of cause)... =)

2 comments:

Pei Sing said...

good description !!!! =) support support!

ThE GiFt oF LifE Is LiFe ItsElf said...

hehe... thank u! thank u! ^^

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID