u drive me crazy~

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yeah, that is my current situation now... Everyday is booked by assignments and tutorials~ If I am not busy with assignments, I'll be busy with tutorials... and vice versa... Sometimes it is even worse... 2 in 1... Assignments + tutorials at the same time! hectic isn't it? I know... But no choice... The institute that I am currently in is very very very exam orientated... *sigh*



Anyway, I've been trying very hard to avoid stressing myself too much... Knowing that it'll only makes matters worse... so yeah~ facebook, blog and dear to the rescue~! wakaka... =P well, talk about that devil ♥ .. XP our relationship will officially be one month old by this Sunday~! wee~~~ I know it's nothing much but still~ its something to me~ =P But we'll be celebrating it with our respective books! lols... That can't be help since exam is just around the corner~ So fun later, study first~ ^^

Went to PC fair with Shir and KF just now... Surveyed a few brands of laptops~ plan to buy one by the end of the year (lets hope I'll be able to save that much by then).. ^^

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID