Good or bad... Its hard to say...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

TOday was the first day of my exam... Had Engineering Mechanics as first paper... And I had thrown 17 marks down to the drain... damn fucking shit de!!! NO thanks to my pathetic over condifence and carelessness... Bloody hell... The thought of it kills myself deeply... This is the most regretful thing I've ever done man... So unforgivable... >.<>

Anyway, besides this stupid pathetic mistake... My day went along well... Went swimming after the exam... Its been like ages since I last swim... XD Then went to gurney with my parents... Had jap food over there again!!! wee~~~ XD This time we went to Kozue jap restaurant... A new one... I ordered a onigiri (rice ball) with salmon... It was yummy~~~!!! XD But kinda pricey lo... =X

A couple of pics of it here~ =)




I know they look similar... zzz... Anyway... This is not the best part yet!!! The best thing about today was~~~~ I finally bought my new wallet!!! wee~~~ XD From Bonia... Finally found the type and size that I wanted... XD

Pics pics about it~~~

The packaging... XPP


Ta-dah~~~ My new baby~~ ^^ The box is not mine... Its actually the box of my mum's wallet... She bought one also... =)

Peek-a-boo!!! My darling again~ XD


The wallet before and after... Its much smaller in size d... hehehe... ^^V
♥ it~~~
♥ ♥ ♥ XD I just love shopping~

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID