090909

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today is a special day according to everyone... its the 9th of the 9th month of the year 2009... today at the 9th hour 9th minute and 9th second of the day... I was rushing my maths 4 exam like mad!!! Was challenging myself against time... its was seriously very rushy... and I ended up giving away 10 marks... T^T my 10 marks grow wings...sobs...


Anyway, today is a speical day to rmb for me... Not because of love... But because I finally got what I have been waiting for 3 weeks!!! XD wee~~~ wanna know whats that? My previous blog tells it all~~~ =)

And who says that u have to stay in a relationship to stay happy? neh... I am single AND happy~ ^^V

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID