To u, my dear...

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I know these few weeks are very pressuring...
Not only u feel that way, everyone who's taking this course feels the same...
I really really wanted to help u...
but I seriously dont know how...
Still im too fragile to be treated like the way u treat me now...
hot then cold then hot again...
And dont know when u'll treat me cold again...
My heart is too fragile and weak to absob the impulse it had on me...
Thus it'll cause me to be emo everytime im around u...
That is why i choose to space out 4 awhile... until all these had passed...
Because I am not strong enough for this...
I thought i am but i was wrong...
I tried to be strong enough but my walls are not properly build...
Am still changing...
Into someone whom can bear with this...
I'll be stronger for you but i need more time...
Pls dont hate me for what I did...
Because that is the best way that I could think of...

U might not even read this but if u ever did (i hope u will)... these are the words from the bottom of my heart...
Love u now and always~
<3

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID