Happy new year, ppl!!!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

omg... in just a blink of an eye... another year has gone... there are good memories, bad ones, rotten ones and even memories that are so pathetic that u wish u'll never experience it ever again... I guess eveyone will also experience the same or maybe not... Anyway, a new year had began... filled with new hope and new advanture... All sorts of stuff waiting for us to face... waiting for us to make the right decision... Like my friend once said... Our life is like a book with empty pages... It is u who will determine how the storyline goes... whether will it be interesting or boring... sweet or bitter... the decision is in ur hands... in short, it is u who will determine ur own destiny... no one else can do it for u... no one has the power to force u to do what they want... because this is your life that we are talking about... not ur friend's or parents'... they can only advice and giv us unconditional support in whatever we do... may it be physically or mentally... Anyway, one thing i know about running your own life... its that you will never be alone as your friends and family will always be there for you no matter what... =)

Therefore, I would like to thank all of my friends and of cos my parents for everything that they had done for me... and always there for me when i need them... =) here are some of them..

Shirlyn~~ thanks for accompanying me everytime during lecture o~~~ appreciate it~~~ ^^
Catherine~~ pai seh ya sometimes ask u to drop me here, fetch me there... heh ^^" thanks for being there for me and lending me ur ear when im down~~
YoYo~~~ my rasional counsellor... always the one who giv me relevant advise when im facing dilemma... =)
Ting hoay~~~ always there for me when I need someone to talk to... who always care about his friends... thanks for everything that u have done o~~~ ^^
last but not least... my lovely Saw Saw~~~ ^^ also always there for me when I need sumone to listen to my complaints and dilemmas... Sumone who i can always count on... My buddy who I have known since form 2... Love u 'aight? muaks~~ ^^

Love u all ya~~~ you guys are the best... I wont know what i'll do without u all d... When im down and out, you all are always there for me... Reminding me that I am and will never be alone in this world... thank u soo much~~~ ^^ I think this year will be better than the year before and i believe that it will be better and more fun than 2008... bye bye, 2008~~~ hello, 2009~~~ ^^

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID