Happy Chinese new year, ppl!!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

lols... im currently in my cousin's hse in KL... here is much more fun than the other day when i wrote my previous blog... cause got my cousins and relatives to crap with and most of all... shopping!!! woo!!! hehe well... KL is full of shopping centers so why not? XP anyway... after I rot for 2 days (sunday and monday) tuesday was a much better day... I went over to his place for the first time and it was fun... seriously... ^^ played with his siblings and get to spend time with him... it was awesome... ^^ and this is one of the pics we took when we went to penang hill... lols... requested by Yan... lols...


peace, ppl!!! ^^




No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID