Untitled

Friday, June 10, 2011

It has been 10 days since June came and I had not write a SINGLE post under this month yet… So here I am, updating my blog for the sake of not leaving it to the spider webs.

th_108_

My life has been pretty boring recently… Didn’t go shopping malls for windows shopping at all for the past 2 weekends! boohoo! X( Although, I managed to watch X-men First Class… sarca2!

Other than that, life just goes on with the boring daily routine… Although there are laughter and craps occasionally during class, that was all… So yeah, my life currently spells B-O-R-I-N-G… and that made me no mood to study… =.=

D01925C72ED4D975CB19065CBF1E78DE

Oh well, I do have stuff to review though but sadly, the pics taken are not nice enough or no pics were taken of them yet… =X Anyways, this weekend will be much better… Atleast there’s something for me to look forward to~ wee~ ^^ Maybe by then, I’ll have something more to share… =D

wiii!

Enjoy your weekends, ppl! =D

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID