Reviving my blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A_044

Yes, I know I have abandoned my blog for almost ONE WHOLE MONTH… My sincere apologies for that… pobresito >.<

Been very very lazy to blog and also too busy to blog… One more reason to add is that I have to stare at the computer screen for 9 consecutive hours (minus the one hour lunch so its actually 8 hours with 1 hour break in between) for 5 consecutive days!!! @.@ Can say that I saw stars occasionally due to the long hours of staring at the comp.

mareo!    

Anyway, moving on… Well, let’s see… There’s nothing much going on in my life right now. Going through everyday with the same old routine… go work, go home, online, sleep… boring huh? Tell me about it… >.<

susp! nooo! (just being extra sarcastic for this emoticon… =P)

But then again, last Saturday I did go out with Yan for lunch and movie~ X) Watched Beastly after having lunch at McDonald’s… It was fun although it was only the 2 of us… The rest cannot make it… =/

The movie was terrible if you are judging through the acting but nice if you are judging from it’s storyline… Overall, the movie portraits as the modern version of Beauty and The Beast (except the Beauty isn’t so beautiful >.< sorry to all the Vanessa Hudgens’ fans)…  eee!  roja!

Still, that day was fun… Had alot of talks and craps before dropping Yan home~ ^^

♥ ♥ ♥

ps: looking forward to the days to come~ Cause I know they will be better~ ^^V

Amorypaz ahhh! buu!

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID