Chinese New Year~

Sunday, February 6, 2011

23k5d82

 pofi!  pofi2! 

welco! welco2!

Celebrating the Year of the Rabbit~ Year 2011! =)

Yeah! Happy Chinese new year to all of the Chinese out there! ^^ Have been very busy during these few days… Was eating and playing and crapping and eating and playing and crapping… XP

Can say that it was much more fun as compare to last year… Things did change but its for the better~ ^^

This year,

I had my Reunion Dinner at Butterworth instead of SP…

I played with fireworks after 5~6 years of not touching it~ ahh~ how it brought back the small cheeky kiddo in me…   adore!    ahhh!  

Crapped and joked with my cousins while playing which made it even more FUN~ Auxilio

Then when the clock struck 12am on the eve of new years, there were tonnes of fireworks display which we (my relatives, cousins, family) watched with excitement! It was pretty~~~ ^^

Went over to visit my mum’s side on the 2nd day of CNY by giving my aunt a surprise! (Was suppose to celebrate her birthday together with my uncle’s but my mum lied saying that we’re going on a trip on that day… even I lied to my cousin… =P)

 Then my family went for hotel stay~! wee~~~ XD

ONe more cool thing, I get to sing my heart out during the dinner with my mum’s side of the family!!! wahahaha! Although the variety of the songs are not as much as Redbox (mostly oldies~ around my mum’s generation…) it was still good~ XD

haha! 

Played a few rounds of card games (without money) with my cousins and relatives before leaving for home~ X) Had a real fun time playing moneyless poker with my cousins… It was a good laugh! ^^ (although no money, not so chi kek  aka challenging… teehee! =P)

Overall, I had a wonderful CNY~ ^^

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID