Regular

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nothing much happen lately. Just tonnes of assignments come piling one by one like nobody's business. Stressed with this? nah. I'm cool. Still can happen the load. =)

Anyway, like I said, nothing much happen lately just a few. Bought a new pair of contact lenses about a week or 2 ago. Was very exciteed bout it. ^^ Cause it is coloured and give the "big eye effect". Ya, my eyes look bigger then usual when I wear them but don't worry, I don't like a monster or Ju-On. >.< It looks naturally big not like weirdly big kinda big. XD I must say that I'm glad to buy it. It somehow make me happier. wee~~~ XD

This pair of lenses last for only 3 months though. So after done using this, I'm planning to buy other colours instead and from other sellers (cheaper =)). Was thinking of buying blue or green instead... what u think? XPP I think before I can even wear it, my mum would have shoo me out of the house d... XD

hehe..

So the next thing that had happen was.. I had finally watched 2012~~!!! wee~~~ ^^ Went with my mum, sis and some others yesterday. The show was awesome~~~ The 2 and a half hours are really worth the show. Seriously~ The effects (I heard its a Malaysian who did it... wow~) and the story line was good. Really two thumbs up~! ^^

I think that is it for now. Nothing much to blog about lately. Not being so active in blog like I used to d... why? Cause lazy lu~~~ XP

^^

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID