My last msg to u =)

Monday, February 23, 2009

I was going through my friends' blogs and ended up reading Hugo's as well... The current Sharon no longer feel hatred and disappiontment towards Hugo instead she wished that he will have the happiness that he deserves... =) I had finally learnt to let go and forgive and forget... Although I admit if I were to bump into u in anywhere, I might still get a little nervous, still I can confirm this to u... I no longer hate u, no longer hold grudges against u... U were once my sweet memory and that I wont deny but that was in the past... learn from the past and hope for a better future... I wish u good luck and all the best =)

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID