Fun Weekend ^^

Monday, February 23, 2009

Its been so long since I last onlined. omg. Now only I realised I am a person who gets bored easily. Seriously man I just went out during the weekends and last friday and here I am feeling bored on monday. tsk... Anyway, the weekends were fun and well... Can say quite buzy... Alvin's cousin brother got married and well... Ya... I attended the wedding... It was fun and I get to see how the night before the wedding day was held... What the bridegroom must do and not do (Dont get urself too drunk XD) And how the bridegroom went to fetch his bride... What they did there and etc etc... I missed the chance to get to see these traditions being carried out when my cousin brothers got married so here I am... Just saw those during the weekends... =)

ps: I had a wonderful time during vday but am too lazy to blog about it... hee... ^^"

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID