how sweet... =)

Friday, November 7, 2008

you know... everytime when i log into my blog, the first thing i would do is go browsing at my fren's blogs... reading on their updates and stuff like that... Among those that I had their blog link to mine, there is this one which never failed to have me envy them and felt happy after reading it... Cant believe that it is that magical? =D believe it... Cause that blog is seriously giving me hope every now and then... Why I say so? Thats cause... After I have broken up with my second boyfriend, I was like telling myself... me? having able to find love like the one i had with my first again? Its impossible... Very impossible... I did thought of giving up in searching for it... Which was like... Just give up on that issue la... like its even possible to find the One... But after I read their blog, I felt so happy and full of hope... I was like "they look so sweet together... So long lasting and so happy... Simple yet contented" If they can find so much joy in love... whats stopping me from finding mine too? I think if i wait a little longer... continue searching throughout these years, I believe that one day... maybe just one day... I could have that love life again... The one which I know will never have an ending... The one which I know I can share all my life experiences with him... And most important of all... feel comfortable of being myself whenever Im with him and not by putting up an act instead... By reading their blog, always never failed to have me comtinue hoping... =)

1 comment:

Pei Sing said...

温习math到很pekcek,来看看你的blog……
我最近也有一个朋友,面临跟你差不多一样的问题,他选择慢慢地寻找,直到找到最适合的~
^^
tung,你不知道我最近好像“失恋”了,可是……我觉得我的真命天子就快降临了!after 我的大考我再跟你慢慢说OK?到时候别嫌我烦~呵呵呵~
哈哈~对爱情别放弃!因为大家都有权利去爱!

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID