Bugged

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It’s been ages since I last update my blog… Well, the fact that I hardly have the mood to blog is one of the reasons behind this… I mean I do have inspiring moments but those moments often occur at weird times… Normally, those thoughts come when I’m out buying dinner or when I’m on my way back home… Thus, when I’m back home, I seldom have the mood to blog anymore… Not like there’s anything different happened in my life that I felt enthusiastic to share about…

nope… my life right now is quite dull and predictable with the same usual daily routine… Other than the fact that I have some problems and issues to face and to solve which gave me an extra weight on my shoulders right now… my life is pretty much the same… For now, there’s nothing much that I’m looking forward to but to hope that this weight will be removed soon… At least at that time, I don’t have to feel so heavy anymore… haiz…

but I believed the best is yet to come and that good things come to those who wait… so yeah… I’ll just hang in there until the mess is cleared…

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID