Mini Chocolate cupcakes~

Monday, January 31, 2011

A couple of days ago, I decided to bake cupcakes for this potluck that I’m having with my friends on Saturday. Can say that I have baked them before so I have some so-called experience in baking them. XD

Anyways, enough with the talking, I’ll let the photos do the talking… X)

IMG_3872 

The batter for the cupcakes~ Very brown as you can see… Its all from the coca powder~ X)

IMG_3876

Off they go into the cupcake mold~

IMG_3879

Inside the oven~ bake bake~

IMG_3880

and they’re done~! ^^

IMG_3882

A tray of mini cupcakes~ some with chocolate chips~ =)

I managed to make an approximate of 40 to 50 cupcakes with the recipe~

I know I failed in terms of presentation but the taste was rich with chocolate that even one of my friends said it tasted like Ferero Rocher~ ahaha… XD Anyhow, it was fun baking them~ X)

 Amorypaz

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID