Just another regular day

Friday, December 19, 2008

It had been so long since I last blog... Actually I did plan to blog when I on9 some days ago but no thanks to the bloody wireless which was shut down unexpectedly... causing my post to get stuck half way... And to think that I can finally finish my previous post bout the trip to KL... haiz... sucker... >.<>.<

Anyway, yesterday I was damn emo and moody the whole day... Why? because... erm... I was not thinking straight and my mind started to wonder into the black hole u see... so erm... basically, it was just me not being able to see the positive side of everything... And also, I was being selfish and impatient... which have me ended up... e-m-o... uh-huh... its lame right? haiz... I know... But it cant be helped... >.< Aiya... whats done is done... learn from mistakes and past, head for future with hope for the best! yosh!!! XD Man, im feeling damn hyperactive now wei~ ^^V
I think thats all that I wanna crap about ba... heee... will write more when I have more to talk about... X) love and peace ppl!

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID