jour4ney

Saturday, June 28, 2014

As I look back to my past…
I realized that it has already reached the end of April…
May is gonna greet me soon…
Which means the time I have in Penang is almost up…
Here I am being emotional…
Of the place I had my interns…
The people I knew through it…
Of the places I used to hang out in Penang…
With all of my closed buddies and friends…
I’m afraid it is time for me to continue my journey again…
To complete my Advanced and to proceed further…
I must say… I won’t be staying permanent at any place for now…
A maximum of 3 months is how long I can stay…
So yeah, I will be hooping from place to place…
To fulfill my dreams and to reach for my goals…
Away from my family and also my friends…
I’ll miss them dearly and they will never be forgotten…
For I will return and that time I shall stay…
But now, an adventure with all sorts of challenge awaits me…
To test my determination and my passion…
I will be strong and continue to fight on…
So wait for me... For i will come back with pride and glory...
XDDD

PS: I wonder what stop me from publishing this out... hhhmm.. 3 years have passed since this post was created. Its never too late to publish it now. :)

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID