many things can happen in just one day

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Woke up this morning feeling so relieved and free... yesterday was my last day of exam... sitting for maths 3... That paper was like hell... tough, challenging yet its worth every minute I spent fighting against time for it... Eventhough I did almost got myself a headache, still that paper was very satisfactory... in my opinion, of cos...


Anyway, I woke up at 8something in the morning but laze around on my bed until 9.10am... XD Housework, housework and more housework after that... But I did take around one and a half hours break though... For both my lunch and Fullmetal Alchemist!!!! yes, ppl.... Im now currently addicted to that show... damn FUNNY and entertaining... Seriously man!!! Theres only one problem... Animax air the show ONE episode per week ONLY... wail~~~!!! T.T I want more! I want more! X(

After that, went out to gurney for dinner and bought a romance novel titled "Sugar and Spice" from "a little black dress" series... those are the only romance novels that I read cause so far none has been as good except for one... Anyway, if anyone of u out there got any good romance novels to recommand to me... feel free to do so~~ I welcome u with open arms~~~ but it has to be in english ya~~~ ^^



Then went to the hospital to pay my grandma a visit but things din turn out well there... haiz... long story... stay there until 11pm...


So many things can happen in one day... with so many emotions and feelings changing time to time... later lazy then happy after that contented but there is also sadness and disappointment... anger... all sorts... but by the end of the day, I think i can conclude that my day went well... =)




These are a few pics of fullmetal alchemist... they rule~~~ ^^V







The Elric brothers~~ (Alphonso and Edward)

The chibi version~~~ Cute right~~? ^^

PS : One thing I had in common with Edward is... We both hate milk~~!!! lols... XD

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID